Abstract submission is now CLOSED
You need to register for the symposium to submit your abstracts. Click here to visit the symposium registration page.
- Poster submissions should be in English
- Original studies and meta-analyses will be given consideration. Case series may be considered based on scientific merit.
- Abstracts of posters have to be submitted online in the poster submission section on ocdclinic-nimhans.com.
- Abstract text to be limited to 300 words (excluding title), under the following headings:
- Background: Indicate the purpose of the study or hypothesis that was tested
- Materials and Methods: Include the setting, study design, the subjects and the type of statistical analysis
- Results: Present as clearly as possible the outcome of the study and statistical significance as appropriate. Only scientific papers with valid results will be considered.
- Conclusion: Briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the result
- Each abstract must have 3-5 keywords
- The presenter should be a registered delegate (information of registration/payment to be entered at submission stage itself).
- Contact information of the presenting author to be given in full. Names and Email addresses of all co-authors should also be provided.
- Multiple submissions by the same author are permitted. However, at least one registered author must be available per poster at the poster session, to respond to questions.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts is 15th October, 2022.
- All abstracts will be reviewed for consideration of inclusion by the OCD Symposium Scientific Committee. The decision of the committee in this regard will be final and binding.
- Decisions regarding abstracts and further instructions would be communicated to presenting authors by the third week of October, 2022.
- The best three posters would be decided by a jury and awarded cash prizes (Prizes of Rs 20000, Rs 15000, &Rs 10000).
In case of queries, please write to email@example.com